WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A draft [shurely daft - Ed] piece of legislation was brought up last year and sent Internet companies and civil liberties groups into a spin. It gave the White House the power to disconnect from the Internet private sector computer networks that it deems to be 'critical infrastructure'.
There was so much alarm that the bill was tabled, but now a revised version has been drawn up by Senator Jay Rockefeller, a West Virginia Democrat.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Who's mindin the store?
- Mountain Man arrested for trying to feed himself, owns judge and walks out
- Woodstock ABC coverage 8-18-1969 / Unreal
- Woodstock CBS coverage 8-18-1969 / Propaganda
- WATCH ONLINE "Whale Wars' - Special A Commander Rises
- Ever wonder how you can disappear and start over?
- On 66th Anniversary of UN’s 181 Pal. Resistance Continues to Gather Global Support – “Palestine, from River to Sea, Must be Retu
- Archie Bunker predicts conditions under Obama
- These Are a Few of the Facts We Must Hide