WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The divorce went to trial in the fall of 2005 while the state police internal investigation was pending. Anchorage Superior Court Judge John Suddock reviewed the complaints filed by Palin and her family. At trial on Oct. 27, 2005, the judge expressed puzzlement about why the family was trying to get Wooten fired, since depriving the trooper of a job would harm his ability to pay family support to Palin's sister.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Member Submitted News
NATO Member Busted Massively Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Goes After Its Political Rival (Which Is the Most Effective Force FIGHTING ISIS)alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Another Conspiracy!
- IT BEGINS Social Security Disability Trust Fund Running Out of Money; Will Be Depleted in 2016
- lies halftruths,misdirections,
- Three Victories For 9-11 TRUTH Advocate Mr. Christopher Bollyn
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- ATTENTION HAWAII READERS!
- Warning! Warning! EU Times and Sorcha Faal!
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)