WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An airstrike of international troops on Friday night killed a road construction worker and wounded 18 others in Afghanistan's Wardak province, some 70 km west of the capital Kabul, an official said on Saturday.
More of NATO's operations to win the hearts and minds of the Afghans, I suppose.
Member Submitted News
Butler-Sloss 'kept claims of bishop’s abuse quiet because she did not want the allegations to surface as she "cared about the Church"'StingRay
Recent blog posts
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business
- The Rainbow Warriors - COINTEL Op?