WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Afghan alcohol ban after Nato staff were 'too hungover' to give explanation for airstrike that killed 70 civilians
Alcohol has been banned from Nato's headquarters in Afghanistan in the wake of an airstrike that killed up to 70 civilians.
US General Stanley McChrystal, head of the International Forces in Afghanistan (Isaf), decided to bar boozing after launching an investigation into the bombing in northern Afghanistan.
Staff at the Kabul headquarters were 'either drunk or too hungover' to answer his questions.
Member Submitted News
Remember the popular idea that "good deflation," brought on by plunging oil prices, would be a boon to the U.S. consumer? Well, you won't believe what's happened since.alexmark
Michael Savage: "How Much More Successful Can Obama Be? internment camps? there prepping the guillotines as we speak"alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .