WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Afghan alcohol ban after Nato staff were 'too hungover' to give explanation for airstrike that killed 70 civilians
Alcohol has been banned from Nato's headquarters in Afghanistan in the wake of an airstrike that killed up to 70 civilians.
US General Stanley McChrystal, head of the International Forces in Afghanistan (Isaf), decided to bar boozing after launching an investigation into the bombing in northern Afghanistan.
Staff at the Kabul headquarters were 'either drunk or too hungover' to answer his questions.
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Japan Times: “Irreparable damage” from Fukushima — Plant’s boss admits water problems “out of control” — Catastrophe “remains ongoing… shows no signs of resolution”Sasaki
Photography is Not a Crime Crew Member Under Investigation by Fusion Center for Video Recording Cops12-160
Recent blog posts
- Our journey to Corporatocracy!
- WATCH Americas Book of Secrets S03E04 The Gold Conspiracy
- studiowebcam shows jtv
- #BundyRanch Mega Link Blast - April 18
- This guy is a content thief
- Cspan and Las Vegas Sun point to Alex Jones Infowars in Bundy Conspiracy theories
- Zander C. Fuerza - "Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax"
- WATCH PIGS Get Beat Up (Compilation Video)
- RON PAUL TARGETED BY THE IRS
- Flashback: Game of Thrones attacked for putting Bush's head on a pike