WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
College Tuition Rises Faster Than Inflation Yet Again
Oct. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Costs rose 5.9 percent this year at private four-year colleges in the U.S., outpacing the biggest gain in inflation in 17 years and increasing the demand for financial aid.
Submitted by DonRobertson on Wed, 10/29/2008 - 17:47
There are currently 10 users and 1469 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Who benefited from the enslavement of the masses in debt? The debt peddlers, mega-corps, paid off politicians, and media maggots. They need a believable narrative to keep their profits flowing.alexmark
If you want to understand why TARP stimulus, too-big-to-fail bank bailouts, and quantitative easing make our current economic crisis worse, there’s nobody better than Jim Grant to explain…alexmark
Recent blog posts
- hi you guys....
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH