WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
An army of 60,000 security guards trained to watch for terrorists and deal with attacks have had just three hours training - including a coffee break.
It emerged yesterday that staff at businesses taking part in ' Project Argus' are shown a multimedia presentation describing a simulated terrorist attack, followed by a question-and-answer session and group discussion.
The project's website states: 'The whole event including a coffee break will last three hours.'
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Canada TV: “Breaking news…confirmed leak…radiation levels higher than normal”—Worker: Container of nuclear material “dropped, broke open”—Commander: “We have a leak, I’ve got to go”—Wife: Husband's quarantined—Hours later: As it stands now, no leak -VIDEOSasaki
Recent blog posts
- Rand Paul: Of Paulitics and Worms
- Franklin Lamb: Introducing the Syria Resistance (PFLI) and it's Leader
- Does Free Will Exist
- The Dance Of The Thingies, Part 2, Starring Various Hero's
- The Dance Of The Thingies, A Fairy Tale For Total Nerds
- The latest airline scam
- Chain reactions and a possible way to stop the runaway trains in Fukushima
- How The Fear Factor Affects Our Survival Plans
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!