WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Though not all scientists were in agreement, a larger consensus was buying the idea that humanity was affecting the climate. Today, of course, this has become only bigger news. Only now it's fear of warming. Time, as it likes to do, will determine the truth in the matter.
Time did exactly this to the media and experts who predicted doom and gloom from the cooling. Newsweek ran a story in 1975 predicting "catastrophic" famine, "drought and desolation."
Hmmmm, sounds like Chicken Little. The magazine finally agreed in 2006, retracting the story.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Police in Omaha netted two kills yesterday: a guy equipped with an airsoft gun and a crewmember for "Cops."1newsjunkie
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State