WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
My Christmas Wish
IRAQI SHOE REBELLION!
Now that the spark has hit the fuel by that brave Iraqi reporter, wouldn't it be nice if ALL Iraqis just started throwing shoes at the occupation forces everywhere in their country?
They can call it the Shoe-ntifada!
Submitted by RubyJustice on Mon, 12/15/2008 - 15:25
There are currently 7 users and 1382 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Residents voted by a margin of 73% to ban red light cameras, so the cities are suing their constituents to overturn their banportos
Recent blog posts
- Kevin Barrett interviews author of new book claiming Princess Diana was assassinated by MI6
- NY Cops Killed Execution Style Is A Hoax?
- Boston Marathon Bombing: A Primer
- My God is Bigger Than Your God
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.