WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Treasury Pulled $700 billion price tag out of Thin Air
Treasury Pulled the Number Out of Thin Air
You know the $700 billion price tag of the proposed bailout? Treasury pulled that number out of thin air.
As Forbes writes:
In fact, some of the most basic details, including the $700 billion figure Treasury would use to buy up bad debt, are fuzzy.
"It's not based on any particular data point," a Treasury spokeswoman told Forbes.com Tuesday. "We just wanted to choose a really large number."
***Exclusive spycam video of Treasury meeting***
Member Submitted News
Report shows 1 in 3 Texans chooses renewable energy options. That’s 100 percent more than any other stateorraz
Japanese steel workers reveal that they saved their city from a nuclear bombing by burning coal tar to block view of US planes; story was kept secret for 69 years out of respect for Nagasaki victims, who were bombed insteadorraz
Hotel California: L.A. Officials To Send Homeless To Internment Camps: Will Be Implanted With RFID ChipsAltMediaDaily
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers