WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
3.4 Trillion! Gawd!
Do you know how much freaking money that is!? Three point four TRILLION dollars for the 2010 budget. The numbers boggle the mind. As stated in my earlier posts..OK my first shot at this blogging, was ranting about the problem with my non linear mind grasping the staggering amount of a trillion. But now it is Three point Four t r i l l i o n dollars.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
The IRS is considering its own temporary shutdown, warns TAX REFUND DELAYS (b/c 3% budget cut). If a 1-day shutdown of the IRS would save $29M, a year shutdown would save $10B. I'm OK with thisalexmark
Right when the CIA started torturing people, Congress passed a law that said we would Invade the Netherlands if any US Citizen was tried in the International Criminal Courtdavidwhoward
Recent blog posts
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich
- Its friggin 3:00 pm in Washington DC -blogpost