WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A US judge has thrown out a case against God, ruling that because the defendant has no address, legal papers cannot be served.
Are you kidding? He has branch offices in every town. They claim to speak with Him every single day. That is legally construable as knowing his location. In addition, since churches act as God's agents on Earth, carrying out the "death, destruction and terrorisation" caused by God, then they are also defendants in the lawsuit.
- Mike Rivero
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
SRSRocco: "What Happened to Ammo Will Happen to Gold & Silver!!" By 2020 The World Will Be A Totally Different Place, And It Will Be Difficult To Obtain Physical Precious Metals!alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”