WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
If you think the market looks bad at the moment, things could be worse according to hedge fund manager Fintag's blog today.
Some of the current selling can be traced to hedge funds cashing in their positions, but some are holding on for a recovery, rather than driving down the market still further.
Member Submitted News
New study confirms: “The United States is no democracy… but actually an oligarchy” dominated by the economic eliteNotForSale2NWO
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Zander C. Fuerza - "Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax"
- WATCH PIGS Get Beat Up (Compilation Video)
- RON PAUL TARGETED BY THE IRS
- WATCH Americas Book of Secrets S03E03 American Terrorists
- Flashback: Game of Thrones attacked for putting Bush's head on a pike
- RT is down
- Future History
- Henry Kissinger's Legacy of War Crimes Exposed by Secret Yale Visit | Brainwash Update
- My Machiavellian theory of today
- Obamacare is just Medicare and Medicaid