WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
"This is a delicate game going on here," said Daoud Muradian, a senior adviser to the Afghan Foreign Ministry. He spoke wearily about how Afghanistan, a mountainous crossroads linking South Asia, the Middle East and Central Asia, has for centuries often been little more than a stage for other countries' power struggles. "We don't want to be forced to choose between India and Pakistan."
For both India and Pakistan, Afghanistan is an exceedingly valuable prize.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Who's mindin the store?
- Mountain Man arrested for trying to feed himself, owns judge and walks out
- Woodstock ABC coverage 8-18-1969 / Unreal
- Woodstock CBS coverage 8-18-1969 / Propaganda
- WATCH ONLINE "Whale Wars' - Special A Commander Rises
- Ever wonder how you can disappear and start over?
- On 66th Anniversary of UN’s 181 Pal. Resistance Continues to Gather Global Support – “Palestine, from River to Sea, Must be Retu
- Archie Bunker predicts conditions under Obama
- These Are a Few of the Facts We Must Hide