WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Last month farmers around France announced that they had lost between 40 and 100 per cent of their oysters aged one to two years old.
According to oysters farmers cited by weekly magazine Marianne, the culprit is the triploid oyster, which is modified to give it three pairs of chromosomes instead of two, as is the case with common oysters.
"It's the triploid's fault", one was quoted as saying. "But one mustn't say that because the scientific and financial stakes are considerable".
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Club Orlov: How to start a war and lose an empire
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn
- Mainstream Media A "No Fly Zone" For Truth
- Norwegian Dr Gilbert on the Israeli attack on Gaza (2014)
- Malala Yousafzai: Toronto Globe and Mail uses every trick in the book to attack “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Common Core Produces Zombies - Here's A Real Educational System by Deep Space