WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
After the attacks on September 11, 2001, the United States declared war against Osama Bin-Laden and Al-Qaeda. October 7, marked the 9th anniversary of the United States invasion into Afghanistan. The question remains all these years later, why is the United States still in Afghanistan almost a decade later? A panel of Phyllis Bennis a fellow at the Institute for Policy Studies and Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh agree that imposing the US view of big government on the world is wrong and there is a failure of American foreign policy throughout the world.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Photos and video of “War Zone” as Baltimore erupts into chaos: Protesters clash with police, smash windows, and attack baseball fansnotforsale2nwo
Princeton study: US is no longer a democracy, because political decisions no longer serve the needs of citizens, but the interests of a small economic elite.alexmark
FBI And United Airlines Shoot The Messenger After Security Researcher Discovers Vulnerabilities In Airplane Computer System: "..someone notices a flaw in a system, points it out publicly instead of exploiting the flaw, and is thoroughly punishedsuman
Recent blog posts
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .