WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
After the attacks on September 11, 2001, the United States declared war against Osama Bin-Laden and Al-Qaeda. October 7, marked the 9th anniversary of the United States invasion into Afghanistan. The question remains all these years later, why is the United States still in Afghanistan almost a decade later? A panel of Phyllis Bennis a fellow at the Institute for Policy Studies and Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh agree that imposing the US view of big government on the world is wrong and there is a failure of American foreign policy throughout the world.
Member Submitted News
New England pummeled by Juno as storm dumps THIRTY INCHES of snow and causes flooding in Massachusetts, but NYC is sparedmalterwitty
Energy giant cuts bills... by £9 a YEAR! Critics attack EDF's 'paltry' 1.3% reduction for its one million variable rate customersmalterwitty
Thousands of Londoners could have suffered radiation poisoning in act of 'nuclear terrorism' which killed Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, inquiry hearsmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich