WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
As CBS News notes:
The federal pointman for the BP oil spill says results are short of ideal in the new cap but the oil will stay shut in for another 6 hours at least.
Retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen said on a Friday afternoon conference that pressure readings from the cap have not reached the level that would show there are no other leaks in the well.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Israel: ‘Barbarism by an Educated and Cultured People’ — 1948 Dawayima Massacre was Worse than Deir Yassinfirehorse1
Hillary Clinton has accepted campaign contributions from two major prison lobbyists, Wall Street, and the oil and gas industry, yet promises progressive stances against all these interests.orraz
Recent blog posts
- Which Candidate really Supports our Troops?
- CBC, Peter Mansbridge: Cut the crap, tell the truth or shut up.
- We Ain't Dead YET!
- SNOWDEN'S DEFINITIVE ANSWER WHEN SOME IDIOT SAYS THEY "HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE"
- MORALS AND ETHICS
- Jon Ritzheimer, Oregon armed occupier, prominent anti-Islam activist
- BLM BURNS LIVE COWS, HOMES AND LAND TO FORCE OUT LANDOWNERS IN OREGON
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!