WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Members of a federal panel investigating the cause of the Gulf of Mexico rig explosion and oil spill and how to improve safety and oversight accused rig owner Transocean on Tuesday of thwarting their efforts to get to critical documents and a witness.
The co-chair of the panel, U.S. Coast Guard Capt. Hung Nguyen, told a packed hearing room in a New Orleans suburb that members have been trying for two months to get Transocean to turn over materials related to its compliance with international safety management codes.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Member Submitted News
The War On Cash & Your Freedom - “If we go 100% electronic, the banks can decide to charge you whatever you want in each transaction, the government gets to tax every transaction immediately.” - Mike Maloneyalexmark
Ethan Allen and...
Prolonged Profligate Spending Has Landed Greece, Puerto Rico And Many U.S. Municipalities In Financial Hot Water. The Water Is About To Boil Over And Almost Everyone Will Be Scalded.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Another Conspiracy!
- IT BEGINS Social Security Disability Trust Fund Running Out of Money; Will Be Depleted in 2016
- lies halftruths,misdirections,
- Three Victories For 9-11 TRUTH Advocate Mr. Christopher Bollyn
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- ATTENTION HAWAII READERS!
- Warning! Warning! EU Times and Sorcha Faal!
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)