WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
ASHLEE VANCE| New York Times | Wed- January 21, 2009
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — With demand for its chips drying up at record rates, Intel has decided to shut down several plants and dismiss thousands of workers.
As many as 6,000 people could be dismissed, depending on how many workers can secure jobs at other Intel plants. Intel employed 84,000 people at the end of last year, and had already eliminated 20,000 jobs in the last three years.
- now peace
- Tian Shan
- tyler durden
- Ethan Allen and...
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Fox Host: I wasn’t aware sickness among Navy sailors was so widespread after Fukushima; Experts say dangerous radioactive releases to air and ocean — Tepco didn’t give U.S. radiation data for 3 to 4 days (VIDEOS)Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- Who's mindin the store?
- Mountain Man arrested for trying to feed himself, owns judge and walks out
- Woodstock ABC coverage 8-18-1969 / Unreal
- Woodstock CBS coverage 8-18-1969 / Propaganda
- WATCH ONLINE "Whale Wars' - Special A Commander Rises
- Ever wonder how you can disappear and start over?
- On 66th Anniversary of UN’s 181 Pal. Resistance Continues to Gather Global Support – “Palestine, from River to Sea, Must be Retu
- Archie Bunker predicts conditions under Obama
- These Are a Few of the Facts We Must Hide