WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
What makes the location that Transocean chose potentially far riskier than other potential oil deposits located at other regions of the Gulf? It can be summed up with two words: methane gas.
Side note here; methane is a far more potent greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide. If this methane blowout occurs, the damage to the atmosphere will make Al Gore's concerns over CO2 (and attempts to tax it) look like much ado about nothing.
- Ethan Allen and...
Member Submitted News
Ethan Allen and...
Victims wife: The US government knew - they knew the date, they knew the method and none of it made into the 9/11 commission report.alexmark
"American Legislative Exchange Council;" BUSTED! by Atlanta TV! Lobbyist & Legislators Secret Deals"alexmark
Obama responds to public opinion and speaks out against militarization of local police. However, the devil is in the details.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"