WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Following the introduction of new safety regulations in Japan, several types of food have been found to contain radioactive cesium above the legal limit.
Stricter health standards for staple foods such as vegetables and rice were introduced on Sunday. Permissible levels of radioactivity were reduced from 500 to 100 becquerels per kilogram.
Health ministry officials said bamboo shoots harvested in the Kisarazu and Ichihara regions east of Tokyo were contaminated with 120 and 110 becquerels of radioactive Cesium per kilogram respectively.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
The Coming Revolution: Evolutionary Leap or Descent Into Chaos and Violence? There are only enough full-time jobs for 50% of the working-age population, and half of the full-time jobs pay under $35k per year and a tyrannical assembly line of incarcerationalexmark
“I don’t know what the big deal is”: three in four NJ sheriffs double-dip millions via pension loopholeDeMohrenschildt...
Recent blog posts
- My WRH "Front Page" Articles
- Russell Brand's Fantasy of a Socialist Egalitarian Utopia
- Alex Jones Is A Big, Fat 'Tangy Tangerine' Cow
- Russell Brand isn't Waking People Up - He is Putting You Back to Sleep
- Ottawa false flag: once again, it's up to the independent media to carry the water
- Club Orlov: How to start a war and lose an empire
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn