WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Human Rights Watch continues to spread, without presenting convincing proof, accusations of use of cluster bombs by the Russian Federation in the conflict with Georgia. HRW published two reports which supposedly show evidence of such use. As argued and documented here, that evidence does not hold up.
HRW has now issued a 'clarification', and admits that the supposed evidence in one of the two reports is false.
- Ethan Allen and...
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Investigation Chairman: “One Fukushima may destroy the whole country” — “Collapse of a whole country possible”Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- Who's mindin the store?
- Mountain Man arrested for trying to feed himself, owns judge and walks out
- Woodstock ABC coverage 8-18-1969 / Unreal
- Woodstock CBS coverage 8-18-1969 / Propaganda
- WATCH ONLINE "Whale Wars' - Special A Commander Rises
- Ever wonder how you can disappear and start over?
- On 66th Anniversary of UN’s 181 Pal. Resistance Continues to Gather Global Support – “Palestine, from River to Sea, Must be Retu
- Archie Bunker predicts conditions under Obama
- These Are a Few of the Facts We Must Hide