WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Scribd.com yields to Israeli pressure over war crimes suspects list
Scribd.com has yielded to pressure from the Israeli army's press unit and deleted the Scribd account of Redress Information & Analysis (http://www.redress.cc), following our posting of a list of Israeli military personnel suspected of war crimes in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead in 2008/09.
Please write to Scribd and tell them what I bunch of craven cowards they are. Their email address is email@example.com
They did not even have the courtesy of asking us to remove our other files first.
- Mike Rivero
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
Vatican Rep. Recounts Horrors Of Gaza: "The Level Of Destruction Was Unprecedented; Palestinians Forced To Sleep In Rubble, Children Dying of Hypothermia"dissident84
Cyber War Poses Risk of Bail-Ins to Banks and Deposits – Entire Western Financial System Is Vulnerablealexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich